Q:How can I lose fat fast?
- A: Fast, slow, its all how your body is. You may not like that answer but that’s just the way it goes. Slow progress is better than no progress.
- But anyways, you need to eat clean (which I will explain) and exercise. There’s no magic pill, or anything that’s gonna just melt all the fat off your body.
- But, I will say that 30 minutes of cardio should be incorporated in your workouts every time. 30 minutes is the magic number for cardio. Less than that is not enough, and it has been proven that when you do more than 30 minutes it doesn’t make that much of a difference than if you just did 30. Sometimes you actually gain weight because it has been linked to being hungrier after your workouts so you eat more than you should.
- Also, make sure you lift weights. The more muscle you have on your body the more calories you burn just sitting there. On average a pound of fat burns about 2-6 calories, a pound of muscle burns about 20-50 calories.
Q: What is clean eating?
- Very simply put, its eating about 5-6 small meals a day, and you eat every 2-3 hours.
- Drink water all the time, at least the normal 8 glasses a day, if not more.
- Avoid: white flour, sugar, saturated and trans fats, no fast food, no juice, no soda, only eat red meat about once a week. Anything with ingredients you cant read don’t eat!
- Vegetables, Fruit, White meats (chicken and fish mainly), whole wheat, anything organic, there’s so many things you can eat.
- Do your research, don’t depend on tumblr to tell you everything. We know a lot but even go on pinterest and search clean recipes or paleo recipes. There’s limitless things you can do!
Q:What’s HIIT workouts?
- HIIT means high intensity interval training.
- You do different intervals of high speed slow speed and in between. You’re constantly shocking your body and getting your heart rate up and down.
- The point is to never allow your body to one interval.
- You can do many different types of exercises: sprinting, jump-roping, treadmill, bike, elliptical, it goes on and on.
- HIIT is effective because you keep burning fat even when your workout is done.
- It helps increase speed, power, endurance, and metabolic rate, aka burn fat faster.